rule number 1: You never ever tell someone to kill themselves
rule number 2: You never tell someone that they are fat
rule number 3: You never tell someone that they are thin
rule number 4: You never judge someone and point their flaws
rule number 5: If you don’t have anything nice to say just shut the hell up
you kids today with your iggy banks and azealia azalea
do you ever get a weird crush on someone that’s not even attractive but you’re just attracted to them and you don’t know why
*white person voice* so like are you…what like… cultur—like…what ethnic—like…what type of like—what are…where are you from?
My grandma would always x out people in her yearbook and write “Deceased” when one of her high school classmates died. We often found it morbid. Grandma wanted to be the last one living. She wanted to win.
That’s not a yearbook.
That’s a hit list.
|—||Stevie Nicks (via bmurguia)|
i have two moods:
1. everybody get the fuck away from me
2. someone come over and cuddle and watch movies with me
there is no in between
could you please hold this for a second *hands you my problems and runs away*
in case you didnt know
- girls can be polite without being flirty
- dont mistake politeness for being into you
- girls can be nice without wanting the d
- ya feel
small things to do that make your mind feel clearer
- close all your internet tabs except the one you’re using
- delete all your text messages
- delete negative people from social networks
- throw some things away. just throw them away
- tidy your desk. make a blank surface
- drink 3 glasses of water
- open the curtains
- wash your face and brush your teeth